Monday, June 22, 2009

West Metro Miracle League


I know I have said plenty of times that I don't want to leave here because of the programs they have for Corbin. Here is a short video clip of him playing his first game. Because of Sunday games and rained out games, this past weekend was his first game. Look at his face as he rounds third and heads for home. His buddy and coach are helping him run the bases, while Shaun waits for him at home. I love everything about this league.

Click here for an article that was on the front page of the newspaper. It's mainly about our coach and his daughter, but Corbin and Shaun are mentioned in it. The newspaper also took the picture above; it wasn't used in the article, but they gave us a print.


4 comments:

Corinne said...

That is AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing that. I loved watching Corbin run the bases. What a great opportunity to be apart of that league. So many, many great things in MN! WAY TO GO CORBIN!!!

The Reese's said...

that's so fun! what a great opportunity it is to live where you live. he does look happy :)

Julie said...

This is awesome Darbie!!! Thanks for including the video...it was so neat to watch.

ThanBon said...

Even though I couldn't see his face, I can tell Shaun was beaming with pride for his son. So cool. I seriously need to plan a trip out there.